1. The rental terms and conditions described in the following articles shall be deemed accepted by the Customer at the time of confirmation of the rental place by mail (email@example.com) or by phone (+39 3493702870). Therefore, we ask you carefully read the following articles.
2. Babyequipmentsicily ensures that all equipment is maintained in excellent condition, kept in a clean environment and are carefully inspected, cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
3. The rental price is indicated next to each item. All prices include VAT (where applicable)
4. The order must be made by mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org o by phone (whatsapp too) to this mobile number +39 349370870. The order is considered confirmed and accepted upon receipt of confirmation from the customer .
5. After confirmation by the customer, will be required to pay the amount via bank transfer (contact details will be communicated privately via-email) At the arrival will be asked for a deposit, cash, equal to 30% of the total, VATincluded which will be refunded upon return after inspecting the equipment and verify that the conditions are the same in which they were received.
6. Babyequimentsicily delivery and pick up the items hired at the place and time agreed upon with the customer. The payment is requested in advance by bank transfer (the coordinates will be communicated privately via-email).
7. The delivery and collection of the items are made by Baby Equipment Sicily; We deliver in and around Catania, Taormina, Marina di Ragusa, the airports of Catania and Comiso. It requires an additional charge for delivery and collection.
8. For requests for immediate delivery ( delivery means in less than 24 hours from the time of booking) will be charged an additional fee of € 5,00.
9. The customer , upon delivery of the items , you will receive a rental agreement in which they will be shown all the information relating to the service, including the status of the items delivered . In case of any damage, breakage or any other element does not comply with the terms stated by Baby equipment Sicily the Customer must advise the state in a timely manner . Any late information to Baby equipment Sicily exempt from any liability.
10. Baby equipment Sicily assumes no liability for property damage and / or personal injuries caused by breakage , malfunction and / or defects in the product specifications hired attributable to the manufacturer , neglect or misuse of items rented by the customer
11. The Customer is required to deliver the items hired in the same condition in which you received them and in the place and time agreed in advance with Baby equipment Sicily. In the event that items are damaged on delivery , Baby equipment Sicily will retain the deposit.
12. In the event of theft or loss of the rented items , the customer will be held responsible and Baby equipment Sicily withhold the security deposit.
13. Failure to collect the product by the customer , if it took place on the scheduled date and / or within an hour of the time shown on the rental agreement by the Customer shall be considered as a waiver of the same , and immediately falls in the availability ofBaby equipment Sicily for each different use .
14. For booking cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the time of delivery or in case of early termination of the customer's choice will be retained security deposit.
15. The data provided by the Customer will be processed by Baby equipment Sicily According with Art. 13 Legislative Decree no. No.196/2003 . Customer represents , therefore, to have received this information, to be responsible for the authenticity of the data reported and gives his consent to the processing of the information only for the purposes set out above.
17. Any claims by the customer must be sent by mail to ' address email@example.com or by phone to cell phone number +39349370870
18. The rental contract is governed by Italian law. In case of any disputes the competent court will be the one in Catania
19. Delivery prices(pick up included) are